As the Founder and CEO of Intentionally Inspirational, Jason Wright works with his team to help companies simplify their sales funnels and skyrocket their results. Jason has learned from personal experience that creating a relationship with your audience is an integral part of running any business. Now, he’s ready to share his One Big Tip for growing and nurturing that relationship by communicating with your audience regularly.
Jason says marketing is all about keeping and creating attention, and the best way to do that is to create conversations and relationships with your audience. This is how you’ll learn what they want, what they need, and what they like – if you’re not having conversations with your audience, Jason says, you’re just guessing at those things.
For this episode of the One Big Tip podcast, I sat down to talk to Jason about his own digital marketing journey, sales funnels, and the best way to stay engaged with your audience and make your voice heard. When you listen, you’ll get all of Jason’s tips for making the most out of social media, utilizing video platforms and live streams, and nailing your Active Campaign strategy. Jason says the key to great digital marketing is great relationships, so listen on to learn the best way to tend to those relationships!
In this episode:
- [1:58] Jason explains how he began his digital marketing journey and breaks down what he does at Intentionally Inspirational.
- [3:55] Jason introduces us to his One Big Tip, which is all about growing and engaging your audience daily. He says you should find a platform that you’re comfortable working with.
- [6:09] Jason gives his tips for working with video platforms and live streams. Don’t be discouraged by low view numbers; they’ll build over time!
- [7:38] Jason leads us through his Active Campaign strategy, starting with a welcome series for new members of your email list and then moving to weekly emails to entertain, educate, and sell.
- [9:16] Interested in trying video programs like BombBomb? Although Jason has never used programs that embed videos into your emails, he’s a fan of the idea and believes that video is a powerful marketing tool overall.