Dr. Benjamin Ritter is a leadership coach, speaker, and mentor who’s passionate about helping people find a career path they love. He’s also the founder of Live For Yourself Consulting, and he knows all about managing incredible, motivated teams. Today, he’s sharing tons of helpful tips for keeping your own teams motivated as they work from home.
If you’ve been struggling to adapt and unsure of the best way to manage a team while working remotely, you’re not alone – keeping your employees motivated can be difficult when you don’t share an office with them. Luckily, Dr. Ritter is here to assure us that it is possible.
In this episode of the One Big Tip podcast, Dr. Ritter talks about his own coaching career and shares his wealth of knowledge on remote team management, leading us through his team model of managing to motivate. He says one of the most important things is to make sure your team continues to feel appreciated and empowered as they work from home, and he shares tons of great tips for making sure that happens.
In this episode:
- [1:45] Dr. Ritter shares his story and tells us how he began his career in coaching.
- [5:22] Dr. Ritter explains how he helps people find job satisfaction by looking at three main pillars: the work they’re doing, the social relationships at hand, and the values behind the work.
- [9:09] We jump into Dr. Ritter’s tips for managing a team remotely and keeping up the motivation.
- [10:30] Dr. Ritter introduces his team model of managing to motivate and explains the importance of giving employees permission to make space and time for themselves.
- [16:05] Dr. Ritter highlights the importance of the pillar of meaning, empowering your employees, and making sure they feel good about their work.
- [20:45] Dr. Ritter shares a few more tips for improving motivation while working remotely. It’s all about making sure your employees know they’re appreciated.
Learn more and reach out to Dr. Ritter: