Ashley Micciche is CEO of True North Retirement Advisors, where she works specifically with small business owners. Ashley says that although 98% of business owners have no clue what their business is worth, getting a valuation is one of the most important first steps to take when starting a business. That’s why her One Big Tip is to value your business right away.
If you’ve been putting off valuing your business for any reason, Ashley’s here to tell you exactly why you should stop hesitating and get a valuation as soon as possible. It’s an essential part of not only preparing to exit your business, as Ashley helps clients do at True North, but also growing your business and preserving your wealth.
In this episode of the One Big Tip podcast, you’ll learn all about the importance of knowing your business’s worth. Ashley shares not only why you should get a valuation ASAP, but also how to go about getting one. She even provides a few useful steps to take afterward. It’s all great advice that every business owner should hear!
In this episode:
- [2:03] Ashley shares what makes True North stand out from all the other 300,0000 retirement advisors: they work specifically with small business owners!
- [4:38] We begin to explore Ashley’s One Big Tip: Valuing your business system right away.
- [6:20] Ashley explains how valuing your business is important not only for exiting but for growing your business, too.
- [10:11] Ashley lays out some steps you can take in order to grow and preserve your business after getting a valuation.
- [12:58] Ashley explains how True North’s free valuation tool works. Check it out at the link below!
- Access True North’s free valuation tool: www.truenorthra.com/valuemybusiness