As the Owner and Creative Director of South Street and Co., a company that helps service-based businesses grow their reach online, Kaitlyn Study knows what it’s like to have a ton of tasks on your plate every day. Luckily, she has one handy tool on her side to help her tackle it all: Zapier! Now Kaitlyn’s spreading the word about Zapier as her one big tip.
If you find yourself taking too much time out of your day to complete small tasks, you’re not alone – nearly every business owner has experienced this. Thankfully, though, there are tons of ways to make it easier on ourselves, including using Zapier to automate tasks and streamline processes.
Kaitlyn uses Zapier to automate a total of 32 tasks for her business. In this episode, she not only shares what each of those tasks is, but also stresses how beneficial automation can be. You’ll be amazed at how much time and energy one simple program can save you.
In this episode:
- [1:54] Kaitlyn shares the story of her entrepreneurial journey, from doubling the size of the first company she worked for to pinning down her first big client.
- [6:54] We jump into Kaitlyn’s one big tip: utilizing Zapier to automate your processes.
- [9:04] Kaitlyn takes us through all 32 tasks Zapier carries out for her, from onboarding clients to sending reminders to creating Slack channels.
- [12:44] Kaitlyn shares how she uses Zapier to stream her hiring process.
- [13:43] We discuss some issues you may run into with Zapier and how to deal with them – it’s worth it in the end!
Learn more and reach out: