Ethan Beute is the Chief Evangelist of BombBomb, a video messaging platform designed to help entrepreneurs and anyone else that needs to send a message – and make sure it’s seen and heard. He’s also the co-author of Rehumanize Your Business and the host of the Customer Experience Podcast. Now Ethan is here to help one big tip: listeners implement video messaging into their own businesses for a more humanized approach to communication.
Ethan says that the next time you go to hit “send” on an email, you should ask yourself one question: “Would this be better if I said it in person?” Video messaging platforms like BombBomb allow you to do just that. We lose a large amount of personalization and our own unique qualities when we communicate over email. Reaching out via video message is a way to not only present your message exactly how you want it to be heard, but also to give someone your time, attention, and appreciation.
When you listen to my conversation with Ethan, you’ll not only hear all about the benefits of communicating via video, but you’ll also learn how to implement it into your own business and get past your own limiting beliefs around the concept – just like anything, all it takes is a little practice. The human connection makes it all worth it in the end!
In this episode:
- [1:49] Ethan explains BombBomb and his role as Chief Evangelist there.
- [4:23] Ethan discusses the benefits of video messaging and the importance of face-to-face communication.
- [7:24] Ethan suggests a few ways to use video messaging when you’re communicating with a large group of people.
- [10:22] Video messaging can be tricky at first – that’s why Ethan says that, like with anything, practice is important! Here, he gives his tips for getting used to the platform.
- [13:48] Ethan discusses his hopes and predictions for the future of video messaging.
Learn more and reach out: