As someone who spent a decade in senior marketing Andy Cabasso is both a lawyer and the co-founder of an all-in-one platform for link building and digital PR outreach called Postaga. He first got involved with digital marketing when he saw a lack of marketing agencies that suited his needs – so he decided to start his own! Now he’s focused on delivering not only great content but also great customer service. That’s why his One Big Tip is all about perfecting your customer service procedures.
Andy says that every business should be delivering incredible customer service – it can make all the difference for your customers, and, in turn, your own success. That’s because providing quality customer service is what will turn your customers into evangelists.
In this episode, Andy breaks customer service down into two facets: offensive and defensive. He shares tips for handling both in order to create the best possible experience for your customers and leave them happy to spread the word about your business. We’ll even cover details like specific software to use along the way. This is a conversation any business owner and entrepreneur can benefit from, so give it a listen to learn how you can keep your current customers satisfied and even bring in more!
In this episode:
- [1:11] Andy shares the story of his journey from working in law to creating a PR and digital marketing firm.
- [3:53] We discuss the importance of good digital marketing – even for those who think they don’t need it.
- [7:41] We dive into Andy’s big tip, which is all about delivering great customer service.
- [10:00] Andy says there are two facets of digital marketing: offensive and defensive. He breaks both of these down and shares tips for mastering them here.
- [13:11] When it comes to customer service, you need to handle both the human aspect and the software and systems you use. Andy shares tips for both.
- [15:37] How do you measure success in customer service? Andy explains here.
Watch the Interview:
Learn more and reach out: