Travis Bell has been known as “the bucket list guy” for ten years. That’s because he’s made it his mission to help people around the world do the things they’ve always wanted to do with their lives and live with a purpose – and he’s even written a book about it. In this episode, he’s giving One Big Tip listeners his best advice: don’t wait for another second to start checking things off your bucket list today.
Too many people are waiting for an expiration date to be put on their dreams, Travis says. We’re wasting time on things that don’t serve us when we should be spending that time doing the things that make us feel fulfilled. That’s where a bucket list comes into play.
When you listen to my conversation with Travis, you’ll find endless inspiration and get the push you need to start living for yourself and doing the things that you’ve always wanted to do. Start putting your bucket list together today, and start checking things off as soon as possible – and remember: write it all down!
In this episode:
- [2:09] Travis has been known as “the bucket list guy” for ten years now. He explains how that came to be and takes us through his background.
- [6:06] What will you put on your bucket list? Travis says it’s completely individual – what makes you want to get out of bed in the morning?
- [10:06] Travis’s One Big Tip is all about taking action before you’re given an expiration date.
- [15:39] We discuss how the recent changes over the world has opened up opportunities for people to reevaluate their lives and priorities.
- [19:46] What’s Travis’s best advice for those looking to put together and complete their own bucket list? Make sure you actually write it down!
- [23:24] If you want something bad enough, you’ll make it happen. That’s why Travis says to fill your bucket list with the things you’re most passionate about.