Alex Terranova is known as the “Anti-Excuses Coach.” He’s a professional certified life coach, a best-selling author, and a podcaster who helps entrepreneurs create winning strategies and take the steps to get what they want in life. It’s all about getting your goals off of your wishlist and taking the steps to actually achieve them, and today he’s telling One Big Tip listeners how to take action.
You may have a list of goals, but what are you doing to achieve them? This episode will help you get clear and specific about what you want to accomplish and make those dreams possible through an action plan.
Alex says it’s time to get the excuses and get real! That’s why he’s sharing the 12-step Dream Mason blueprint for achieving your goals. It’s a fool-proof plan to take your wishlist and turn it into reality, and it’s helpful for any entrepreneur or small business owner, so you won’t want to miss it!
In this episode:
- [1:36] How did Alex make his way to the flourishing career he has today? He shares his journey and tells us it’s all about perseverance.
- [4:58] Alex is the “Anti-Excuse Coach.” He explains why it’s important to cut the excuses and move forward.
- [9:16] One way to get started on reaching your goals is to make sure they’re clear. Alex says to take the opinions out of your goals and add metrics to them.
- [13:02] Alex shares the 12-step Dream Mason blueprint for achieving your goals.
- [24:08] Alex shares a helpful sports metaphor – entrepreneurship is all about being adaptable on your way to your goal, just like winning a championship.