Dr. Sabrina Starling, otherwise known as the “business psychologist,” is the founder of Tap the Potential and the host of the Profit by Design podcast. Above all, she’s passionate about helping entrepreneurs take their lives back – and make more money! – by overcoming their day-to-day struggles, getting out of their own way, and developing a success mindset. Now she’s telling One Big Tip listeners how they can do the same.
Although running a business is rewarding, it can feel draining and time-consuming. But it doesn’t have to be – that’s why Dr. Starling is sharing actionable tips that will help you reclaim your life and your time. Because work should support your life, not the other way around.
From getting as much value out of every hour as possible by prioritizing $10,000 activities to raising your rates to get clear on your ideal clients, this episode is chock full of changes you can start making today. It’s time to take your life back from your business and increase profitability along the way!
In this episode:
- [1:20] Wondering what a “business psychologist” is and how Dr. Starling found herself fitting that role? She shares her story here.
- [5:30] Dr. Starling explains what it means to “work on the business, not in it” and why making the most of your time is so important – think about your time as being worth $10,000 an hour!
- [12:01] Dr. Starling discusses the value of hiring support – because doing it all by yourself will cost you more in the long-run!
- [15:25] It’s time to talk expenses and rates! Dr. Starling and I discuss how freeing up time for yourself is important when it comes to lowering expenses and adding value.
- [19:57] Want to start taking your life back? Dr. Starling shares tips like “the rule of two” for raising your rates and “the 80/20 strategy” for keeping a small number of valuable clients.
- [26:10] Do you know who your ideal client is? Dr. Starling says working with people whose values align with yours can be a huge part of reclaiming your life.
Watch the Interview:
Learn more and reach out:
- Find a $10,000/hour activity chart, a free training, and an online community: https://tapthepotential.com/