Rahul Aggarwal is the Co-Founder of Designhill, where he helps business owners outsource high-quality graphic design and other creative services. He was also named one of the top 35 Entrepreneurs under 35 in 2020 and one of Asia’s most promising business leaders in 2021 by the Economic Times – so it’s safe to say he knows a thing or two about running a great business! Today, he’s sharing some of that knowledge by telling One Big Tip listeners how they can implement social proof and social sharing in order to help their businesses thrive.
Rahul says that sharing a recommendation about a product or service is one of the greatest influences a person can make – and you can use that influence to your advantage in order to spread the word about your own business and provide social proof!
In this episode, Rahul not only speaks about the importance of social proof and social sharing, but he also shares the incredible story about the impact he was able to make when he implemented these practices into his own humanitarian efforts during the COVID crisis in India. You’ll learn all about the power of influence, and you’ll also learn how you can make good use of that power within your own business!
In this episode:
- [1:24] Rahul saw a problem and set out to fix it by creating Design Hill. He shares his story and explains the company.
- [4:51] Rahul explains how he was able to niche down and stand out in a crowded market.
- [7:00] Rahul’s One Big Tip is to leverage customer experiences as social proof – he says making a recommendation for a product or service is one of the greatest forms of influence a person can have.
- [11:09] Testimonials really can make a huge difference! Rahul shares the incredible story of how he implemented social proof as part of his humanitarian efforts to help the COVID crisis in India.
- [15:31] A plan is always necessary. Rahul takes us through his actionable social sharing steps.