Daniel Blue is the owner of Quest Education, a seven-figure company that works to help entrepreneurs obtain capital, pay off their debt, and utilize self-directed retirement accounts. He’s also the host of the How Winners Win podcast, where he and his co-host share professional and financial strategies. Now, he’s sharing one of those strategies with One Big Tip listeners: it’s all about knowing your numbers!
Do you know how much you’re losing in fees each year when it comes to your retirement and investment accounts? Daniel says that, unfortunately, many people don’t. That’s why he’s here to tell you how to take control of your finances.
When you know your numbers, you’re more able to make smarter financial decisions and keep control of your own funds. In this episode, you’ll get all of Daniel’s great tips for getting clear on your finances and finally understanding where your money is going each year. It’s a lesson every entrepreneur should hear!
In this episode:
- [1:41] Daniel is the owner of Quest Education, where he helps entrepreneurs with their finances. He gives us an overview of what Quest Education is all about.
- [3:43] Daniel breaks down the concept of a self-directed retirement account like the ones he helps entrepreneurs with at Quest.
- [6:56] We dive into Daniel’s One Big Tip: know your numbers to get control of your finances and make better decisions!
- [9:40] Do you know how much you’re paying in retirement account fees? Daniel says many people don’t – it’s time to find out!
- [11:22] Daniel breaks down his best tips – including knowing how much your financial advisor is costing you, if you seek help.
- [14:40] Daniel says the first step to knowing your numbers is getting a statement.
Watch the Interview:
Learn more and reach out:
- To find Daniel’s book, the How Winners Win podcast, a financial course, and more resources: danielblue.me