As the founder of FroBro Web Technologies, Jeff Fulkerson is working to rid the world of terrible websites. He helps clients build incredible digital platforms for their businesses in order to build credibility, attract customers, and create a name for themselves. Jeff’s an experienced web technologist that knows his stuff, and thankfully he’s here to share some of it with listeners.
Even if your services don’t involve anything digital, building a great website is an essential part of running any successful business. That’s why Jeff is dedicated to helping clients create websites that are perfect for them, and why, in this episode, he’s helping One Big Tip listeners learn about how they can do the same.
Jeff and I talk about everything from the impact a website can have on your image to the logistics that go into creating a great one, and even the steps you can take to ensure your website has high visibility once it’s created. This episode is filled with helpful information for any business owner out there, no matter what industry you’re in – because today, your website is everything!
In this episode:
- [1:06] Jeff shares the background of his business – starting with the story behind the fro!
- [4:42] We dive into Jeff’s tips for building an incredible website for your business. He discusses how he starts helping a new client, starting with getting clear on who they serve.
- [7:20] We discuss the thought that should go into the format and navigation of your website, as well as how a great website builds credibility.
- [11:20] Your website is a digital storefront and your first impression! Jeff explains how it can help your business grow.
- [14:29] What are the next steps once your website is built? Jeff talks about SEO and listings for visibility.