Paige Arnof-Fenn is a speaker, columnist, and the founder and CEO of Mavens and Moguls, a global marketing and digital branding firm. Paige works with big-name clients like Microsoft, the New York Times company, and Colgate; as well as venture-backed startups and nonprofit organizations. No matter who she’s working with, Paige is an expert at branding, which is why her One Big Tip is all about honing your own personal brand.
You may think you don’t have what it takes to be a brand, but Paige says that’s where you’re wrong! Everyone can – and should – think of themselves as a brand, and in this episode, Paige is explaining just how to start the process of building your own.
Paige and I dive deep into a conversation all about the importance of personal branding, methods for building your own brand, and the best ways to make sure you stand out. Everyone has the potential to build a powerful brand they can leverage in the digital world, and there’s no better person to share a little wisdom on the subject than Paige.
In this episode:
- [1:29] Paige takes us through her career journey, from Wall Street to startups.
- [4:38] We discuss the importance of personal branding. Page says everyone is a brand, and thinking about yourself as one is your ticket to success.
- [7:26] Page shares tips for getting started with your personal branding journey – she says to start where you are and look at your strengths and weaknesses.
- [10:40] With all the tools and platforms available, which one should you use for your personal brand? Page says an online presence is vital, but to choose and commit to a medium that feels authentic to you.
- [14:09] The keys to standing out? Content marketing and thought leadership. Page breaks this down.
- [17:33] Branding all about the long game! Page emphasizes the importance of consistency.