As the CEO and founder of Crown Yourself, Kimberly Spencer is passionate about helping clients tap into their confidence and build their empire. If you’re working on building your own empire, her one big tip can help you get there and feel good about yourself while doing it. It’s all about celebrating each of your successes, no matter how small – turns out taking every opportunity to pop champagne can have great effects on your business!
In my conversation with Kimberly, she dives into the ideas behind Crown Yourself and gives us a rundown of how celebrating achievements can lead to endless success and fulfillment. Kimberly says the key is to celebrate every little win, and that feeling success in your heart and body is even more important than celebrating it in your brain. She also emphasizes the importance of normalizing success so that you don’t attach any fear to your achievements – you can do this by saying something like, “Of course we did it!” as part of each celebration. Kimberly also shares tips for ensuring everyone on your team feels appreciated, because she believes celebration is an important component of team building.
When you listen to this episode, you’ll learn all about how to engrain success into your brain and your business, normalize achievement and help your team level up by showing them appreciation. It’s a jam-packed episode you won’t want to miss.
In this episode:
- [2:15] Kimberly, CEO, and founder of crownyourself.com explains who she is, where she is, and how she got there. She also dives into the idea behind Crown Yourself, which is all about helping strong leaders own their authenticity.
- [8:00] Kimberly discusses the importance of the people you surround yourself inside your business.
- [14:14] Kimberly introduces her one big tip, which is to celebrate every little win and success in your company. Have a process of celebration!
- [16:27] It’s important to not only celebrate your achievements in your brain but to put your heart into those celebrations as well. Kimberly shares her tips for doing this.
- [20:00] Kimberly explains that celebrating is also an important part of team-building. Showing appreciation helps everyone level up and achieve even more.
- [27:30] Kimberly explains that normalizing success is important in order to make sure you don’t attach your achievements to fear.
Find a free hypnosis, or click “work with me” to reach out: https://www.crownyourself.com