As the CEO of BFG Financial Advisors, a wealth management financial planning firm, Eric Brotman has seen all the benefits of receiving great, honest feedback from clients. Now he helps people set up their own advisory boards, and he’s ready to share some insight on the process. His one big tip is all about building an advisory board and making the most out of it.
If you’re not sold on the idea of a client advisory board, or if you’ve ever doubted what a powerful tool it could be, Eric will quickly convince you otherwise. It can be a great asset to any business, no matter what sort of work you do, and it’s one of the best ways to propel your business forward and ensure it’s moving in the right direction. That’s because the best way to find out what your clients want is to ask them directly!
Want to figure out how to build your own client advisory board? Eric is sharing all of his knowledge and great tips with the One Big Tip audience. In this episode, we discuss not only why they can be so great for increasing the value of your business, but also how to go about setting one up. After listening, you’ll be able to get to work on creating your own client advisory board right away.
In this episode:
- [1:56] Eric explains what he does at BFG, a wealth management financial planning firm that works to enrich people’s lives along with their bank accounts.
- [4:28] We dive into Eric’s One Big Tip: Using a client advisory board. First, he explains exactly what that means.
- [7:45] Eric takes us through the steps of creating and implementing a client advisory board.
- [10:57] What’s in it for the people on your advisory board? Eric says they get a deeper relationship with your company and the opportunity to directly impact their own client experience.
- [12:32] Eric and I discuss the importance of creating and maintaining great client relationships.
Contact Eric and learn more: