Today’s guest, Ken Knorr, is the CEO and founder of That! The company, a white label digital marketing agency. At That! Ken helps provide quality SEO, PPC, social media, and reputation management services. Today, he’s not only giving listeners great SEO advice but also sharing a framework that can apply to anyone in any field by helping them put their priorities in perspective.
Ken knows a great deal about SEO, as he’s been in the business for years. But when you listen to this episode, you won’t just hear all of his great insider knowledge and tips on the subject – you’ll also get some great advice for life with what Ken calls “the Sevens.”
Ken says you should take some time to ask yourself what you would do if you had seven years to live. How about seven months? Seven weeks? Days? Hours? Minutes? The things you should be prioritizing today and every day lie in your answer to those questions. Listen on to hear all about the value this practice can add to your life!
In this episode:
- [1:53] Ken tells the story of how That! Company came to be – including its unique name.
- [4:21] Ken shares a bit about his background in SEO.
- [8:47] SEO has evolved a lot over the years. Today, Ken says, it’s all about monitoring user behavior.
- [12:31] How do you know which SEO firms to trust? Ken says you should always have them do an initial analysis.
- [15:25] Ken’s one big tip is using a framework called the “sevens.” It’s all about asking yourself what your priorities would be if you have seven years, months, weeks, days, hours, or even minutes to live.
- [25:35] How can utilizing the sevens affect your life? Ken says it brings more of a sense of accomplishment and allows you to define your legacy.