As the VP of marketing at clean.io, self-proclaimed serial startup marketer Kathleen Booth has found a way to combine her passions for media, marketing, and cybersecurity. After spending 12 years in the digital marketing agency world, Kathleen now works with clean.io to help businesses optimize their revenue and buyer experience by taking back control of their websites through cybersecurity. And today, she’s sharing how one One Big Tip listener can do the same.
Building trust with your customers is one of the most important parts of running a business, and it’s especially important when it comes to optimizing your user experience. Today, Kathleen says, a huge part of that trust is built through digital engagement – which is why taking control of your website with cybersecurity is more important than ever.
When you listen to this episode, you’ll learn all about the importance of cybersecurity, the risks at hand, and what you can do to take back control and increase your profit margin along the way. Kathleen says the number one step to take is to educate yourself. So start today!
In this episode:
- [1:32] Kathleen gives us a look at her background and how it led her to work with clean.io. She says clean.io combines her three passions: marketing to marketers, media, and cybersecurity.
- [5:38] Kathleen says one of the first things she looks at for businesses is what tasks they can automate.
- [9:34] Kathleen’s One Big Tip is all about the customer experience related to cybersecurity. Here, she discusses the importance of building trust with your customers through digital engagements.
- [11:00] Kathleen discusses some of the risks at hand when it comes to running a website, from third-party codes to client-side injections.
- [17:47] So how do we go about tackling the problem? Kathleen says it’s important to educate yourself, ask a lot of questions, and look into tools you can use to protect your website.
- [23:00] Looking for a good place to start when it comes to educating yourself? Kathleen suggests the Department of Homeland Security’s resources. The key is to find a resource you trust.
Watch the Interview:
Learn more and reach out:
- Website: Clean.io
- Connect with Kathleen on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathleenslatterybooth/
- Personal Website: www.kathleen-booth.com