Brian Brogen has over 25 years of experience in the construction industry, but his true passion lies in team-building. He works to help clients improve their communication and productivity as a coach, trainer, and speaker. Brian has found great fulfillment and success as a personal mentor for others, and now he’s telling listeners how they can do the same.
Brian says many people believe they don’t have what it takes to be a mentor. Maybe you’re one of those people! However, he’s here to tell you that anyone can – and everyone should – give mentoring a shot.
When you listen to this episode, you’ll get an inside look at Brian’s personal mentorship journey, and you’ll also learn all about the importance and power of being a mentor. If you’re not sure where to start, Brain has tons of great advice for making an impact on people you see potential in. Your voice is a gift that should be shared, and you can start sharing it today!
In this episode:
- [0:58] Brian takes us through his background and his path to being a coach, trainer, and speaker.
- [2:27] Brian found his passion for mentoring in the ACE mentor program. He explains a little bit about that here.
- [7:27] Brian’s one big tip is to be a mentor! He speaks about the power and importance of mentoring here – and explains how everyone can be one.
- [9:58] Want some advice for being a great mentor? Brian says the key is to remember that every individual is different; what works for one person may not work for another.
- [11:15] Brain shares a personal mentoring success story.
Learn more and reach out:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-brogen-pmp-09383624/
- [email protected]
- Give Brian a call: 863-800-9658